- this resource : 15 day blog makeover challenge. | i have been a part of this challenge since the beginning, and i highly recommend it if you are having any trouble building your blog!
- this picture of my cats : scroll to bottom | because we just moved them to a new city, and they did surprisingly well during the eight hour drive. and this picture is one of our favorites. 🙂
- this beer / cocktail : pop-up i.p.a. from boulevard brewing co. | because it is low and alcohol and full of flavor. it’s a great beer to have around for the holiday weekend!
- this appetizer – grilled blue cheese & bacon stuffed onion. | stuffed peppers, yes. stuffed bread, yes. stuffed onion?! how can i possibly turn down something so original? also, if you haven’t tried onion, bacon and blue cheese combined together, I feel that you need to restructure your priorities.
- this restaurant – stanley’s kitchen & tap. | if you are ever in chicago, specifically lincoln park, and you want a dive-y, laid back, fantastic bar at which you may catch a glimpse of the occasional celebrity – this is it. the real reason I love this place? southern chopped chicken salad with buffalo chicken. this could be my meal for EVERY meal. every. single. one.
- this recipe – stuffed french bread. | i’ve been eyeing this one for a while … I absolutely can’t wait to try it, and I think it will be a perfect one to attempt in my make-shift kitchen until we are completely moved in!
- this dessert – strawberry lemonade bars. | these just seems so … ‘merican.